It’s just a classic version of pumpkin velouté soup, with some SECRET ingredients, you can’t-stop-eating it!
Velouté is french term, which means, a soup made from stock, egg yolks, and cream.
At Foodenyo, we adore to make soups all seasons, because we make many recipes and we always have leftovers vegetables, such as onions, potatoes, carrots and gingers.
You are going to love this colourful, tasteful and a bit spicy soup!
- 500 gr. peeled pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 L vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon butter
- heavy cream
- parsley, finely chopped
- First of all, we put the peeled and cutted in cubes pumpkin, oil, all vegetables (onion,carrot,garlic) and the stock into a big pot.
- Boil rapidly for 15 minutes until pumpkin is very tender.
- Use a bimmer or transfer to blender to blitz smooth and add ground ginger, curry, salt, pepper and butter.
- Ladle soup into bowls, drizzle over a bit of heavy cream, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and parsley. Serve with crusty bread!Ready!
The secret ingredients are ginger and curry! That makes the difference to add extra savouriness!
Don’t forget to tag us #foodenyo on instagram, if you remake this one. We’d love to see your recreations.