I made these cookies at Valentine’s day for first time. Oh my God, they are so easy and delicious and i make them more often. These shortsbreads are vegan, gluten free, chocolatey and crispy! You don’t need mixer or kitchen tools, just a bowl and a spoon! I’m sure, you are going to love these hearts!
- 200 gr. almond powder
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Mix all your ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Remove from the fridge and place the dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper.
- Start rolling dough until it reaches your favorite shortbread thickness. The thinner you get, the crispier they will be.
- cut out dough with a cookie cutter(heart) then slide a flat tool under each cookie to lift them off the paper and transfer to the prepared oven pan.
- Bake for 10 mins to 170-180C.
- Cool it for 10 mins and then decorate it with melted chocolate or coconut flakes or whatever you want!!
Don’t forget to tag us #foodenyo on instagram, if you remake this one. We’d love to see your recreations.