Easter is here and yes, it’s really different than the last years. So, we should stay at home and protect ourselves, but we’re definitely not holding back on the sweets! We made for you the easiest, vegan, tastefull cookies!
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup orange juice & zest of 1 orange
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 15 gr. baking powder
- 15 gr. vanilla powder
- 4 tablespoon rum/brandy/liqueur (it’s up to you)
- 700 – 800 gr. all purpose flour
- First of all, preheat oven to 180℃.
- Then, add the baking soda into orange juice and put them in a big bowl with sugar, oil, zest of orange, alcohol and whisk them well.
- In a another bowl combine flour, baking powder and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients into liquids in 4 – 5 doses. Be careful, the more flour you put in, the harder the dough becomes. So, when the dough is almost ready, you should knead the dough by hands.
- When you have a smooth, fluffy dough, which doesn’t stick to your hands, you’re ready. If you don’t, then add more flour and knead the dough.
- You start making cookies, the shape and size of cookies it’s up to you and bake about 15 minutes to 180℃.
Don’t forget to tag us #foodenyo on instagram, if you remake this one. We’d love to see your creations.