The most tasteful bread is BANANA BREAD! My favorite cake, because i love bananas, it’s easy to make, it’s vegan, it’s so healthy and so yummy!
- 2 large bananas (ripe and mashed)
- 125 ml almond milk
- 125 ml vegetable oil
- 200 gr. brown sugar
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 300 gr. all purpose flour
- 15 gr. baking soda
- 15 gr. baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 150 gr. nuts or chocolate chips
- First of all, preheat oven to 180 degrees. Prepare with butter and flour a loaf tin. Also, you need two bowls.
- In one bowl, you have mashed bananas, add almond milk, vegetable oil, brown sugar and lemon juice and stir them well, until sugar has melted.
- In another bowl, put all powders (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt) and whisk well. Add the dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir them all together.
- In the end, add nuts or choco chips, transfer the mixture to the prepared tin and if you want put 2 slices of banana on top.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes to 180 degrees, until well risen and a knife gently pressed into the bread comes out clean.
- Allow to rest in tin for about 10 minutes then turn onto a wire tray to cool.
- When cold, cut in slices and enjoy it with your coffee!
Don’t forget to tag us #foodenyo on instagram, if you remake this one. We’d love to see your recreations!