Are you searcing for an easy, quick and yummy side dish for your lunch or dinner? Here you are! Quick and easy fried rice! Ready in some minutes!
What you need:
Basmati rice: is a variety of long, slender-grained aromatic rice which is traditionally grown in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Nepal. Many countries use domestically grown basmati rice crops; however, basmati is geographically exclusive to certain districts of India and Pakistan.
Soy sauce: is a liquid condiment of Chinese origin, traditionally made from a fermented paste of soybeans, roasted grain, brine, and Aspergillus oryzae or Aspergillus sojae molds. It is considered to contain a strong umami taste.
This easy and unique recipe will blow your mind! Ideal for side dish and for main courses as well!
Eleni Komnou | Foodenyo
- 50g Basmati rice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small ginger
- 1 shallot
- 1 egg
- 1/2 leek
- 15 ml sesame oil
- 2 tsps of Asia Allrounder by JustSpices
- 1 tsp of Rührei Gewürz by JustSpices
- Soy sauce
- Cook the basmati rice bite-proof according to the package instructions and quench cold. Then peel the garlic and chop finely. Peel the ginger and shallots as well and finely chop them.
- Put the egg in a bowl, beat them and seasoning with the Asia Allrounder & Rührei Gewürz!
- Then cut the leek onions into fine rings and add them to the eggs. Heat the oil in a coated pan and add the garlic, ginger and shallots and over medium heat for approx. Fry for 2 minutes.
- In the next step, add the rice and fry over high heat without movement for 2 minutes. After the 3 minutes, stir everything once and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the eggs, let them falter briefly and then mix thoroughly. Season your Fried Rice with soy sauce!
Foodenyo | Feed Your Soul
Don’t forget to tag us #foodenyo on instagram, if you remake this one! We’d love to see your recreations!