The yummiest brownie?? Yes, it’s true! It’s so fluffy inside and crispy outside. You can garnish this with vanilla ice cream, or even fresh fruits or with caramel sauce. Whatever you like! If you have the perfect base (this brownie), the garnish doesn’t matter.
- 240 gr. unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 260 gr. white sugar
- 200 gr. packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 130 gr. all purpose flour
- 100 gr. good quality, unsweetened cocoa powder
- First of all, we preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- In a bowl, we mix the melted butter with sugars and oil. Whisk well, then we add the eggs and stir for one minute.
- Sift in cocoa, flour and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined (do NOT over beat it).
- We prepare a oven pan with butter and baking paper. Put the mixture in prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes to 175 degrees. If you want more dry, bake for 35-40 minutes.
- After 15-20 minutes, carefully remove them out of the pan and allow to cool at room temperature before slicing into pieces. Voilá!
Don’t forget to tag us #foodenyo on instagram if you remake this one. We’d love to see your recreations.